CHINA STONE FACTORY DIRECT SALE
No.51, Panlong Road, Shuitou, Fujian, China
+86 595 86998202
+86 595 86998205
+86 186 9562 0381
Designers are inspired to apply stone to the extreme and then process it through the stone factory to complete a perfect piece. Stone molding is one of the most widely used elements that can add an attractive and luxurious look to a home.
Stone molding is achieved by using stone to create an arch or other decorative element, often used in door casings, window casings, mirror frame trim, etc.
Skirting is achieved by securing the stone to the bottom of the wall, creating a border that can add visual interest and protect the surface from damage.
Both stone molding and skirting are popular choices for houses of all styles and sizes. When done correctly, they can add value and beauty to any property.
Molding around doors and windows serves three purposes:
Many different types of molding are available, but one of the most popular choices is stone molding. Stone molding is made from various materials, including marble, granite, limestone, and sandstone. Generally, we choose marble for interior space. However, granite, sandstone, and sandstone are good choices for the exterior.
It is durable and easy to maintain, making it an ideal choice for indoor and outdoor use. In addition, stone molding comes in a wide range of styles and colors, so it is easy to find a look that compliments your home’s existing décor. Whether looking for a practical solution or a decorative accent, stone molding is an excellent option for doors and windows.
We may choose some skirting or siding around the base., which is usually made of wood or PVC, but stone skirting is becoming increasingly popular.
Stone skirting has many advantages, as follows.
1. One of the most significant advantages of stone skirting is its durability. Stone is a solid material that can withstand a lot of wear and tear. It’s also resistant to pests and rot, so you won’t have to worry about replacing it as often as you would with wood skirting.
2. Stone skirting is fire-resistant, so it’s a good choice if you live in an area where wildfires are a concern.
3. Another advantage of stone skirting is that it requires very little maintenance. Once installed, you won’t have to do much to keep it looking good. In contrast, wood skirting must be painted or stained regularly to keep it looking its best.
Objectively, there are a few disadvantages to stone skirting as well.
1. One is that it can be expensive to install.
2. Stone skirting is also heavier than wood skirting, so it may not be suitable for all homes.
3. Finally, stone skirting can be challenging to repair if it becomes damaged.
In a word, we should choose the suitable material for ourselves according to the budget and the actual situation.
When it comes to adding a touch of elegance to our home, few materials can match the beauty of the stone.
Arch molding is a type of stone accent that has been used for centuries to adorn everything from castles to cathedrals. Today, this timeless material is making a comeback as more and more homeowners are looking for ways to add a bit of luxury to their homes.
Arch molding is available in various colors and styles, making it easy to find an option that compliments your existing decor.
We can use it to create decorative results on the interior and exterior of buildings. The most popular choices are marble, limestone, granite, and sandstone.
The process of designing and creating arch molding is complex and requires a great deal of skill and experience. It is both art and science, requiring a skilled artisan to carefully select the suitable stone and then cut it to the precise shape and size needed.
In addition, stone arch molding is highly durable and easy to maintain, making it an ideal choice for busy families. So whether you’re looking to add a touch of sophistication to your entryway or accentuate your fireplace, stone arch molding is a perfect way to add a bit of elegance to your home.
We will contact you within 1 working day, please pay attention to the email with the suffix “@istonework.com”.